Tea

Surrender to... Feeling and being the most beautiful you

9:17 AM

Tea


Drinking tea has been a long time tradition in my parent’s household. .We didn't drink it due to customs; we simply enjoyed the soothing effects of a warm beverage.
Today, tea is still a huge part of my household and as many of us now know, there are several benefits to drinking tea.
.In case you're not familiar with some of these benefits, please allow me to list a few:

  • Contains antioxidants - fights free radicals in the body
  • Helps with weight reduction
  • Helps with Heart Disease
  • Helps prevent blood clotting
  • Helps lower cholesterol levels
  • Helps neutralize enzymes that aid in the growth of tumors
  • Helps deactivate cancer promoters
  • Helps stimulate the immune system
  • Delays aging
  • Helps fight high blood pressure
  • Helps fight against viral and bacterial infection, etc., etc...


I can't possibly list "ALL" the benefits, since I am by means an expert on the topic, but I am a connoisseur of tea; therefore, I am passionate enough about the subject to do research, as I hope you do also.

Below you will find a listing of the teas we carry by Te Tea. .I hope you will enjoy them as much as my family and I do.